blankhomeaboutthe fammy faithwhats cookinget crafty

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DIY Eye Chart Love Note

I love this idea of a love note disguised in an eye chart. It is one of my favorite DIY projects. I made this one year for my husband on our anniversary and hid a little love note within the eye chart and we have been displaying it ever since. 

You can disguise any note really, it just has to simply fit within the perimeters of a simulated eye chart. All you need to make this is a computer and a printer. The most time consuming part is just trying to space everything out evenly onto a word document.
First things first I checked the internet for examples of eye charts:


Then I chose which style I liked best and modeled my eye chart off of it in a word document. Just figure out the phrase or saying that you want to incorporate before starting and then space the letters out accordingly. This might take a little bit of time and tweaking but it is well worth the effort when you see your finished product. Don't ya think?!


3 comments:

  1. A big help indeed. I need this for my son who is nearsighted.

    Gretta Hewson
    Amerisleep Tucson Mattress Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great post! I like your articles!

    Hugh
    SweetNight mattress in a box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great post! I like your articles!
    mattress in a box

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips